Thursday 29 December 2011

Life goals

I made a promise to myself about August 2011 that I wouln't say 'no' to new things. I was a little closed down socially, shy even, and found I hadn't been saying yes often enough. Whilst reviewing my life I always felt like I was missing out on something.

So I came up with the idea of life goals. Goals that I have to achieve within my lifetime. Here they are:

  • See the pyramids
  • Visit a US national park
  • Camp in a US national park
  • Ride a horse
  • Own a motorbike
  • Sail
  • Learn how to swim
  • Own my own house
  • Visit the Atacama desert
  • Visit Moscow

All of the above goals are achievable and all of them are in some way linked to my past, my dreams or a hope of how I think it would feel.

You'll probably agree that the goals are hardly difficult, grand or worth of a 'life goal' title, but to me they are imporant and they are only the first 10. There are many more to come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment