Friday 30 December 2011

Short term annual goals - 100 miles

In a bid to ensure I don't push the life goals back to when I'm retired or to when I hope to be mega-rich, I've also set myself shorter term life goals that need to be completed within a year or 2 year period. I'm not sure which just yet.

Today I rode 60 miles in one day and this goes someway to achieving one of my short-term goals of riding 100 miles in one go. It also works towards riding across a country too.

It was a mean slog with foul weather and biting cold. I still did it and I'm chuffed too. At some point in the next few months I'll aim to complete 50 miles in one go and then go on from there.

I will also ensure that the roads I'm riding on don't look like a bombed out street! What do we pay our road tax for again?

No comments:

Post a Comment