Monday 3 February 2020

Fix Garmin heart strap not connecting

If your Garmin heart rate monitor has stopped connecting, and you've obviously tried to replace the battery, the next step to try is worthy of a click-baity headline:

This one trick Garmin don't want you to know about


  1. Take the battery out of the strap
  2. Turn it upside down and put it back in for a few seconds
  3. Remove it
  4. Place it back in the correct way
  5. Do whatever you do on your device to check the connection

I thought my heart strap had died

I had already ordered a spare from Amazon, and I just happened to read a frankly silly comment from someone on a forum. No way that could work, but it did. And my heart rate strap has worked fine for a 3-hour ride right after it. Perfect.

Hope this helps someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment